[Board] Fwd: geotools.org EXPIRES September 14th, 2014

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jun 17 12:21:07 PDT 2014

Folks,

As long as DNS names are held on Pairnic by OSGeo renewal should be taken
care of in an orderly fashion.  I have deliberately let some domains lapse,
notably older standalone FOSS4G names (like foss4g2009.org) which is why I
prefer to use YYYY.foss4g.org as the canonical domain for conferences.

Lots of folks are on the dnscontact address so even if one or two are
asleep at the wheel things should still get noticed.  Also, as I found with
foss4g2009.org, Pairnic will harass a lot of times about an address that is
going to expire.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com