[Board] OSGeo involvement in ufficial project

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 04:21:02 PDT 2014

Yes, I've forgotten:

OSGeo could be also part of EU-founded project trough it's local chapters. One
of the sollution could be to form OSGeo-EU association of local chapters, with
separate budget. Whoa, that sounds crazy.

I would rather support, that already existing local chapters would join the
project, due to human-resources overhead

Jachym