[Board] OSGeo involvement in οfficial project

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Mar 13 00:50:30 PDT 2014

Probably if the Board defines rules and guidelines for participating/advisoring/endorsing the problem "why endorsing him/her and not me" can be solved. The same for the second question.
Thanks!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus - Politecnico di Milano

Public Participation GIS: a FOSS architecture enabling field-data collection
 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2014.887150#.UwPVuIVnibF

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" - Co-chair - OSGeo Charter Member - ICA - OSGeo Advisory Board Member - SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALIA)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it