[Board] incubation: security policy

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 13 05:34:19 PDT 2014

Even that list of officers is out of date (many projects and committees
not listed).  When you guys mentioned a security policy, my first
thoughts were how to force a security policy on new projects when
existing projects do not have one.  I don't have the answer, but I agree
this needs lots of communication between the projects and the Board.

-jeff