[Board] incubation: security policy

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue May 13 09:45:05 PDT 2014

Well we can add it to the incubation checklist for new projects, or just
make it something we check for when evaluating the developers guide.

If the board would like a security policy on participating projects I would
recommend a) make a motion b) contact project officers with the request c)
check back in 6 months :)

Jody Garnett

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 5:34 AM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com