[Board] mail

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Nov 18 08:15:51 PST 2014

FWIW, this is exactly what we used to do in the past: scan them and
review them. If needed archive the scan in the Dropbox folder (for
instance for invoices or accounting documents). We very rarely had to
request to have the original shipped to us. That happened to me only
once in 4 years if I remember correctly. Then after review make sure you
have the original shredded or recycled, otherwise you'll have storage
fees starting about 1 month after a letter is received.

HTH

Daniel

On 14-11-18 11:00 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> I am personally not aware of an official policy.  I would say to scan
> them and review them, or scan them and send to the Board members.
>
> Question: should we also have a non-NorthAmerican post office box?  Such
> as one in Europe, for example?
>
> Just a thought.  I guess if it is not used, another one doesn't make any
> sense.
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2014-11-18 4:15 AM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> sorry for the mess, I lost the track, what was our policy regarding
>> the (real world) mail. Currently, we have two new letters in our mail
>> box.
>>
>> Shall I scan it and review it? (one looks clearly like spam)
>>
>> Jachym

Daniel Morissette
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201
http://www.mapgears.com/