[Board] FOSS4G-Europe financial wrap-up

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Nov 20 23:48:25 PST 2014

Dear Peter
just a clarification, even though I suppose is a secondary one: the invoice will be issued by the agency that I'm paying for organizing the conference. Unfortunately Politecnico di Milano doesn't manage it directly for many reasons. Anyway I have already signed a contract (on my risk) with them and therefore they are able to provide the invoice.
Many thanks!! It is nice to have the first  sponsor!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G ASIA - Don't miss it!
http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2014/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it