[Board] MOTION: approve transfer

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Nov 26 09:58:09 PST 2014

Jeff,  for the sake of clarity, the invoice has to be of this kind, as it was requested by Peter.
Do you agree on that, i.e. on the services and expenses?
Maria

Invoice date: November 30, 2014

Description of services and expenses:

Support  to FOSS4G-Europe Conference for the
-    use of OSGeo brand logo
-    use of FOSS4G brand logo
-    use of OSGeo communication channels

This invoice is issued in agreement with
        OSGeo
        14525 SW Millikan #42523
        Beaverton, Oregon
        United States

Amount due: 3,091.78 EUR (VAT free, according to EU legislation)
Payable immediately, without any deduction.

Bank details:
    Account holder:
    Bank name:
    IBAN:
    BIC (SWIFT):

<signature>

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G ASIA - Don't miss it!
http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2014/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it