[Board] (no subject)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 26 10:08:11 PST 2014

Maria,

Peter asked me for Board approval, and I think the next step has started
(through a motion).

Once that is complete, you can invoice Jacobs for the amount (with your
PCO name).

Using the OSGeo name for transferring funds and invoicing, could cause
red flags for our tax status, so let us not go there.  Best to do this
directly from Jacobs to your event, through your PCO, and approved in
writing through the Board motion.

-jeff