[Board] projects mailing list

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 05:06:24 PDT 2014

Bart,

I just wanted some contacts to projects, and I've found out the
wiki/Contacts page, which was quite ok, but it needs to be polished (I
did some editing already), and also there are similar pages(!) spread
all across the wiki, which needs to be synced.

I also dislike to have two lists, but it's related to the "renewing
osgeo homepage" topic, so I leave it for now. wiki is just much faster
to edit, osgeo.org should IMHO mirror it for now