[Board] projects mailing list

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 2 05:57:43 PDT 2014

For the record Jachym, we should never be afraid to say our opinions on
the Board list.  This is what makes a good Board member, and why we were
voted onto the Board.  It's important to put our ideas onto the table
(through the Board mailing list and meetings) and then discuss and
decide a way forward for the foundation.

-jeff