[Board] resignation

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:05:38 PDT 2014

I agree on this. Jeff (and others), I really see no point on fighting
anyone. You can not prohibit people to talk each other, that is one of
foss4g tasks and scope. And I always try to put people together, rather
then splitting them. I wish, I could talk to some of the ESRI guys more :-(
but I managed to talk to people about locationtech topic. Bart, things are
happening. OSGeo tries to define it's position to locationtech, things are
moving now, we are on it. And we will see, as I always say.

Jachym

Send from cellphone

--
Jachym Cepicky