[Board] resignation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 15 13:32:01 PDT 2014

I did see fear, this week, i mentioned that in another email.

I question why we cannot just both exist as-is, our foundations.  Look
at what is happening....this stress.

Maybe we need to pull back a bit, all of us, and agree that FOSS4G will
focus on community, keeping things fun and small, hosted by OSGeo; and
LocationTech can focus on business, and fill that missing void (for big
business interests).

A few months ago I wrote that I think FOSS4GNA 2015 is good for
LocationTech, I did write that; I wrote that because I've seen that
every past FOSS4GNA has been focused on business already. So I felt that
FOSS4GNA 2015 is perfect for LocationTech.

I do not feel this way for the international event, and I told you that
in person during the meeting.

Where in my other emails was FUD and derogatory?

-jeff