[Board] motions for the meeting 2014-09-13

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:27:22 PDT 2014

We probably did not.

Before publishing the results, we can ask discuss mailing list,
whether someone has serious concerns.

Target is: open osgeo as much as possible since openness is one of
your strength (you can add your comment to this of course)

Why not open the results, if in  *every* elections, results for the
candidate are always open (in democratic countries)

Have open data for elections evaluation, to make the process even
better in the future.