[Board] board sprint

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 03:31:16 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I think, we have to address some points, from recent discussion,
update our goals, other tasks have to be addressed. One-month IRC
meeting does not seem to be appropriate for me.

I would like to propose, we try something new, I call it "board
sprint". We could connect more closely, discuss things, take some
action, work collaborate, move on. I see actually two possibilities
there:

1 - week-sprint, 2 hours hangout every day
2 - month-sprint, 2 hours hangout every week

This shall probably happen as soon as everybody is set on his way back
from foss4g and we know, who actually is on the board ;-)

Than organise agenda, time slots, find "scrum master" (moderator) and
do some work

Any thoughts?

Jachym
--