[Board] resignation

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:01:45 PDT 2014

Bart:

I'd recommend you take a few days before you make a final decision about
your resignation. I've been in your situation before...and I resigned from
a board position with a volunteer organization. After things cooled off, I
regretted my quick decision.

It sounds like your opinion on the board is valuable, especially if it is a
minority opinion. You really need to stay on the board to represent the
OSGeo members that share your feelings about how to move forward.

I hope you will reconsider and decide to stay on with the board.

Landon