[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo and FOSS4G as a trademark

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Thu Sep 18 10:06:46 PDT 2014

Thanks Dan and Steven,
Yes, I agree and that's also the exact reason why I specifically asked Venka and Shinji to amend the agreement. From that point onwards we have a common understanding within OSGeo and can move on from there.
Thanks again,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler