[Board] Help to update Officers page

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 18 10:34:38 PDT 2014

Hi Board,

I have made a first attempt at updating our "Foundation Officers and
Board of Directors" page[1].  I would like to make sure that we record
and list all OSGeo officers, so I have added many of our projects, and
dug through Incubation announcements to list the project VPs.  Jachym,
as secretary, I would like to make sure that we have contact info
(uptodate email addresses) of each project officer; please add this to
your list of tasks.

As an example, as OSGeo is now a listed "organization" in terms of the
OGC, we may need to contact the project officers directly so that they
are aware of this change (so I want to make sure we have an accurate
list somewhere).

Also, everyone if you can take a look and let us/me know if there are
any changes to officers (committees, projects, or projects missing).

Thanks!

-jeff

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/board_and_officers.html