[Board] goals survey, review

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:40:30 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I would like to address next topic on our "after FOSS4G agenda":
Review of our Goals [1] and find out, what our community thinks.

Either Jorge (AFAIK) proposed the same system, as used for our elections,

or, I have scratched something in google docs

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Kpviiyz1IDCvGcXU7_KwEecoNWMj-aYAQdlx80cYUaA/edit?usp=sharing

Would that be enough? Good start? Do we need more? I hope, I did not
leave someone's comments aside (I remember vaguely, Cameron
volunteered to start wiki page about similar topic .. but more related
to FOSS4G then? Anybody else? Sorry, if I missed that).

Jachym

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/about.html

--
Jachym Cepicky