[Board] Help to update Local Chapters list

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 24 07:31:02 PDT 2014

I've updated the Local Chapters page, it sure needed some love.
http://www.osgeo.org/content/chapters/index.html

Again my apologies to the OSGeo Romanian family, whose chapter wasn't
listed as an Official chapter, since 2010/2011.

Everyone give a glance if you have time and make sure the info is
accurate.  Thanks!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna