[Board] request for letter of support for Jan Hartmann (UvA)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Apr 13 05:06:42 PDT 2015

This is a good example of the challenge/stress I was referring to.  In
your case both you and another party (private company) contacted me
privately to support a bid and I asked repeatedly to request it publicly
instead.

But I agree, steps/guidelines on a wiki page is needed right away for
how to request official support for contracts, it is not an easy thing
to handle.

-jeff