[Board] request for letter of support for Jan Hartmann (UvA)

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Mon Apr 13 05:33:44 PDT 2015

Jeff and Board, this is an official request to the Board (put it please in the agenda of your next meeting)

1) the request has to be sent to the Board  or to the Discuss list?
2) which are the rules?

Many thanks for that!!

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G EUROPE - Don't miss it!  Home

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it