[Board] 2015 Budget

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Apr 30 06:16:55 PDT 2015

Hi Mike, Daniel, all,

Although a push was made a few months ago to update the proposed OSGeo
Budget for 2015[1] (thank you to Markus for updating the SAC items on
the wiki) we still need to finalize the budget.  Can everyone (this
means treasurers, OSGeo committee members, Board members) review the
proposed budget?  I'd like to make a motion to the OSGeo Board to
approve the budget, before the upcoming Board meeting.

Thanks!

-jeff

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2015