[Board] Open geoscience committee: Chair / Co-Chair

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 18 14:09:11 PDT 2015

Hi Peter,

Thanks Peter, that makes a lot of sense.  You would then become an
official officer of OSGeo, as chair of this new committee.  Could you
also update your committee wiki page, with that new structure?

Once this vote is formal (as per OSGeo bylaws, each motion must be
approved through e-mail vote, by all Board members), we will also need
to add this committee in several visible pages (also for the Code of
Conduct Committee).

Thanks!

-jeff