[Board] osgeo mail address

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Aug 21 07:47:37 PDT 2015

Dear All
together with Peter Mooney we are wondering if it is possible to have a shared (between Peter and I) osgeo email address as Eu GeoForAll chairs, something like: eu.gfa.chair at osgeo.org.

It will be easier to work just with one address instead of using our two "private" ones.
Moreover the same address could be used by next chairs (once we are no more chairs)

Is it possible and whom we have to contact?

Many thanks.

See you in Seoul!

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G 2015 / - Don't miss it!
http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/keynote-speech/

http://smartgeoexpo.kr/eng/conference/conf_call_info.php

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it