[Board] osgeo mail address

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 21 08:39:41 PDT 2015

Hi Maria,

You e-mailed me yesterday asking this, I was about to respond directly
to you (obviously my response time was not fast enough for you).

Please do file this request directly, login and file a new ticket with
this request (https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/).

You might also speak with Suchith about this, and instead of just one
GeoForAll alias, you might want aliases for each region.  Then you or
Suchith can file one ticket there with all of the aliases.  Then the
Systems committee tackles your ticket.

Sorry for my apparent slow response.

-jeff