[Board] osgeo mail address

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Aug 21 08:51:01 PDT 2015

Many thanks, Jeff.
I'll try to do that, even if I don't understand what I have to do.
Sorry but this sentence is not clear to me:

Please do file this request directly, login and file a new ticket with
this request (https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/).

I'll ask also Suchith if he thinks that also other chairs could be interested.

Best.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G 2015 / - Don't miss it!
http://2015.foss4g.org/programme/keynote-speech/

http://smartgeoexpo.kr/eng/conference/conf_call_info.php

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it