[Board] osgeo mail address

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Aug 21 10:10:36 PDT 2015

Hi Maria,

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Maria Antonia Brovelli
<maria.brovelli at polimi.it> wrote:

> Many thanks, Jeff.
> I'll try to do that, even if I don't understand what I have to do.
> Sorry but this sentence is not clear to me:
>
> Please do file this request directly, login and file a new ticket with
> this request (https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/).

Your request is to have SAC (System Administration Committee) do
something (make an email alias).  The way you ask SAC to do something
is through a ticket with the component set to Systems Admin.  They
have directions and links here,
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC#Task_Tracking

Ideally many OSGeo members can learn the inter workings of the
organization so that it is accessible to all.  Jeff as President and
the Board really have nothing to do with this request.

Hope that helps, Eli