[Board] Financial limit on advances and guarantees to FOSS4Gs

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 24 07:38:47 PDT 2015

Hi Board,

Below is a question from Steven.  Obviously I cannot answer/approve this
myself, we need input from the OSGeo Board and Treasurer.  I just logged
into the online OSGeo bank account, and I see 393,000 USD available (the
Treasurer would have to update us if some of that is promised elsewhere,
or if we are expecting more).  Steve and Till: how much funding should
we have available to cover FOSS4G 2016?

-jeff

***