[Board] MoU with Korea's Land & Housing Corp (LH Corp)

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Fri Aug 28 23:32:00 PDT 2015

Maybe it's because I'm not native English but one-off doesn't have a negative meaning here for me, it is a fact that it was a support letter for a specific project proposal. I really don't like Jeff that you are putting my words into a negative context as to suggest I don't have any respect for Jan or the University of Amsterdam.

We also have to take into account that there might be another president after you Jeff with less time available and the work we put on them to manage these relationships.

Bart

Sent from my iPhone