[Board] FOSS4G-AR support

Mauricio Miranda mmiranda at osgeo.org
Wed Dec 9 09:57:19 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

My name is Mauricio Miranda and I'm writing on behalf of the FOSS4G-AR-2016
organising committee.

We would like to add OSGeo as supporter of the conference. That only means
we would add the logo to the website [1] and probably to other material
like printed programs or t-shirts.

I think it would be great for us to show the audience we are being
supported by the most important organisation related with foss4g and it
would be also good for OSGeo because not everyone around here knows about
it so we will be promoting the foundation.

What do you think?

Saludos,

Mauri

[1] http://www.foss4g-ar.org/