[Board] Resignation

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:20:40 PST 2015

Jeff,

I would very much hope that you reconsider this resignation. I feel your
energy and passion are important here. You are very much needed.

Please think this over.

Mike

Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer
treasurer at osgeo.org

On 12/10/15,  11:17 AM, "Board on behalf of Jeff McKenna"
<board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>