[Board] R: Resignation

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Dec 10 10:25:29 PST 2015

Jeff, what is happening?
Please let us know.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
Data: 10/12/2015 17:18 (GMT+01:00)
A: OSGeo Board <board at lists.osgeo.org>
Oggetto: [Board] Resignation

Hi Board,

I hereby resign from the OSGeo Board of Directors.

I always tried my best to represent the OSGeo community, and bring the
FOSS4G spirit to every corner of this planet.

Thank you to everyone in this community.  I have tears now, not of
sadness, but for the community.  You each are special to me, and you are
doing good.

My laugh and smile will be at every FOSS4G, no matter how small or what
country, sharing the true spirit of FOSS4G.

I love both OSGeo and FOSS4G.  Nothing can ever change that.  I shared,
I learned, I made mistakes, I laughed, I cried, I thanked, I spoke, I
yelled, I met, I answered emails, I tried my hardest way beyond my
abilities and means, I gave my life and health, I spoke of "community"
around the world long before it became cool to do so, I, I tried to
always represent the community.  What I did most though, was listen. I
listened.

Which brings me back on topic.

Thank you everyone.

Love,