[Board] Recognizing monetary contributions by Local Chapters

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon Dec 14 00:53:47 PST 2015

I don't have clear idea on this and I feel I need more discussion and
toughs.

a spur of the moment comment:
- I like the option to recognize particularly active local chapter (but not
limiting it to monetary contribution)
- I don't like the idea of funding local chapter without a specific "goal"
or "mission" (then a specific request to the board)

Maxi

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra