[Board] Recognizing monetary contributions by Local Chapters

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:02:51 PST 2015

I am all for giving thanks - could we make a new category for this one to
avoid making sponsorship more complicated?

Remember the original goal here is to recognize more organizations and
ongoing commitment. This is getting a bit lost by considering the role
events play in raising funds.

Jody Garnett