[Board] R: f2f preparations: facilitator

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Dec 18 14:04:22 PST 2015

Barend, if you are confident what is the reason of such an email? Our Directors are great people with a lot of experience. They are using the community money for the f2f to improve the activities and the life  of our organisation. Before being Directors and currently as Directors they are doing a lot of work for OSGeo. They deserve our support and they need to know that we all want to have an even  stronger  organisation and that we are ready to help if they need us.
Long life and prosper.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung