[Board] F2F Agenda - OSGeo Core Values

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Dec 22 22:42:15 PST 2015

Some of the agenda items for the f2f

1) Follow-up on the working group dedicated to work with the UN-GIS team.
This was on the Agenda of the Oct 2015, board meeting [1]

2) MoU with UCGIS

3) clarify Geo4all position within OSGeo, briefly discussed at
the Nov 2015 board meeting [2]. We need to get some feedback from the
Geo4All Advisory Board and take a decision on this matter at the f2f.

Oct Board meeting [1] passed a motion as below;
"OSGeo board should be given write access to the drupal website"
had this been accomplished?

Best

Venka

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2015-10-15