[Board] F2F Agenda - OSGeo Core Values

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:51:58 PST 2015

Thanks for getting set u Sanghee Sin:

My understanding is previous boards have had an opportunity for a f2f
meeting in conjunction with foss4g. This certainly reduced costs, but
depended on establishing new members prior to the conference. Although it
is costing us money to have a f2f meeting in January I do not want to lose
sight of the primary purpose of a f2f meeting - to meet the other board
members and establish relationships that will help us work together as a
team.

We are a public organization, and our membership has expressed some
concerned about effectiveness - I do not want to reduce the f2f meeting to
a todo list and miss out on its primary purpose.

--
Jody Garnett