[Board] formal request for OSGeo sponsorship for annual code sprint

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Feb 1 11:27:33 PST 2015

Thanks Robert.  I have added your formal request to the agenda to the
next Board meeting[1], for this coming Thursday, so you will have a
response shortly.

PS. I am very happy to see that your budget includes covering breakfast,
lunch, and dinner ("fuel") for the attendees.  Excellent.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2015-02-05

-jeff