[Board] formal request for OSGeo sponsorship for annual code sprint

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Sun Feb 1 11:46:23 PST 2015

Michael,

We did not include the surplus from the past sprints (a cumulative amount
of about $11,000 based on current exchange rates) as we assumed that this
surplus had been remitted to OSGeo.  From what Stephan has said, that is
not the case and these funds remain available and could potentially be
applied to this code sprint in place of an OSGeo sponsorship.

Regards,

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact*
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us
<http://jobs.azavea.com/>.*