[Board] Drafting a Diversity statement for the foundation

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 00:17:54 PST 2015

Hi,

Bart, sorry, that does not make any sense:

first: this is supposed to be *open* topic
second: moving to board-priv excludes external "experts"

question: what does an *expert* make to be an *expert* ? IMHO everybody who
is willing to think about the topic is considered "expert"

Jeff: thanks for raising it

Jachym

Mon Feb 02 2015 at 21:18:44 odesílatel Bart van den Eijnden <