[Board] Drafting a Diversity statement for the foundation

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Feb 2 12:18:39 PST 2015

Hey Jeff,

this looks good to me, and I encourage this. Thanks for moving this forward.

I think we should ask some of the experts (such as the people who were active in the COC discussion, a.o. Camille and Kate) to review as well. I don’t consider myself expert enough on this topic to be honest.

Btw, I suggest pointing to the board-priv list only, and not the president as well. We should have one gateway IMHO for feedback.

Best regards,
Bart