[Board] Appoint GSoC admins

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 00:44:53 PST 2015

Hi Jorge,

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Jorge Sanz <jsanz at osgeo.org> wrote:

> El 11/02/15 a las 09:31, Margherita Di Leo escribió:
> > Dear Board Members,
> >
> > GSoC 2015 was officially announced earlier this year. This time Anne is
> > not available as coordinator, therefore Hamish offered to coordinate the
> > GSoC as primary admin, whereas I offered myself as junior admin. I
> > kindly ask you to formally appoint us as admins, so that we can proceed
> > on submitting the request for participation of OSGeo once again.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Madi
> >
> > --
>
> Hi Madi,
>
> You need this formal appointment before our next Board meeting,  5th March
> ?

Yes, the deadline for mentoring organization applications is 20 February.

Thanks,
Madi

> I guess we can vote this by mail, but I'm not sure.
>

> --
> Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
> http://es.osgeo.org
> http://jorgesanz.net

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.