[Board] Appoint GSoC admins [MOTION]

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 01:38:12 PST 2015

Hi all,

with 9 votes in favour, I declare this motion passed.

I'll help Hamish and Madi during GSoC 2015, keep fingers crossed for
the selection phase! Selected organisations will be announced on 2nd
March.

Best regards,

Anne

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:03:02 +0000
Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Jachym
>
> Wed Feb 11 2015 at 9:42:57 odesílatel Anne Ghisla <a.ghisla at gmail.com>
> napsal:
>
> > On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:36:26 +0100
> > Jorge Sanz <jsanz at osgeo.org> wrote:

> > > Hi Madi,
> > >
> > > You need this formal appointment before our next Board meeting,
> > > 5th March ?
> > >
> > > I guess we can vote this by mail, but I'm not sure.
> >
> > Yes, that is why at last meeting I announced that the votes will be
> > per email.
> >
> > Therefore, I move to appoint Hamish Bowman and Margherita Di Leo as
> > administrators for OSGeo Google Summer of Code 2015.
> >
> > Thank you both for taking the lead on this, and I confirm my
> > availability as consulting admin.

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla