[Board] Proposal to remove contact form

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 10:50:31 PST 2015

I absolutely +1 with you not having the to respond to these emails. I'm
unsure if removing the contact form is what we want. Perhaps we create a
mailing list that the contact form submits to? Then it can be responded to
by anyone?

But its not something that is the president's (or any one person's) job.

Mike

Michael Smith

OSGeo Foundation Treasurer
treasurer at osgeo.org