[Board] Proposal to remove contact form

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 13 10:44:09 PST 2015

Hi Board,

I'm not sure if everyone realizes this, but we/OSGeo get daily emails
through the contact form at http://www.osgeo.org/contact (which are sent
to info@)

99% of these are technical questions or those not willing to join a
mailing list to get the answer they need, which means someone (99.99999%
of the time me) must respond and point to a mailing list.

I would like to remove this contact form, and replace it will links to
appropriate mailing lists/contacts.

Would anyone object to this, or, does anyone have better ideas in how to
handle this? (by the way, we've tried before to add more people to info@
emails, but in the end it is always me who replies, so this option is a
no-go/fail)

Thanks all,

-jeff