[Board] Approve Request for Philadelphia Code Sprint funding [MOTION]

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:38:04 PST 2015

Board,

With 9 votes in favor, I declare this motion passed.

I'll get with Robert and determine the exact amount and inform everyone when
we have that amount.

Mike

----
Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer
treasurer at osgeo.org

From:  Michael Smith <michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, February 13, 2015 at 11:54 AM
To:  "board at lists.osgeo.org" <board at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject:  Approve Request for Philadelphia Code Sprint funding [MOTION]

Board members,

Stephan Meißl and I sat down with Robert Cheetham to discuss the request for
funding. We've decided that Stephan will hold the 2014 sprint surplus funds
in € for the 2016 sprint (tentatively to be in Europe) and Robert will
reduce his request to just cover costs for the 2015 Philadelphia Code
Sprint. He should have the final amount Monday or Tuesday of next week and
this will also prevent transferring any surplus back to OSGeo.

So I motion to provide funds to the 2015 Philadelphia Code Sprint in the
amount needed to close the books on this sprint (up to the maximum of $10000
USD).

I'll start with my +1.

treasurer at osgeo.org