[Board] Proposal to remove contact form

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Feb 13 11:39:59 PST 2015

Folks,

The info at osgeo.org is an alias, and we can add additional people.

For what it's worth, I object to Jeff's claim to answer 99% of these.  I'm
on the alias an respond to substantially more than 1%.  Also Jachym gets
most signed contribution agreements through that alias.

I think it is important to keep the info@ alias working as an email contact
point.  Of course it would be nice to have material pointing to more
appropriate contact points on the contact form (or other places we list
this email address).

Best regards,
Frank
OSGeo Emeritus