[Board] Student Awards - Inputs needed from the community

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 07:27:18 PST 2015

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 14:03:45 +0000
Suchith Anand <Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> One suggestion is to get few OSGeo Board members to be part of the
> Award Committee and help support the OSGeo Treasurer in this.
>
> Jeff, Anne are in the Award Committee and we will welcome any other
> OSGeo Board who want to join  the Award Committee  and help with this
> initiative to just let us know.
>
> As Jeff is the OSGeo President and already busy with many activities
> (and i greatly appreciate his strong support and involvement in Geo
> for All), i dont want to overload him , so my suggestion is that if
> Anne as the OSGeo Board member and Award Committee member can help
> with this, it will be big help.
>
> Anne- let us know your thoughts on this. Thanks.

Hi Suchith, all,

sorry for my delay. I got stuck in some unexpected load from Google
Summer of Code organisation and missed this email.

I thank Mike for his availability as treasurer. On my side, I feel I am
doing too many things to be able to add one more and do it well, so
I step back from this new role. I will of course keep supporting the
initiative as Board member.

Best regards,

Anne
--