[Board] New GDAL chair

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Jan 12 02:00:19 PST 2015

> It's good, but please contact Jorge directly and get the updated contact
> info of our Charter members (he is probably already sharing that through
> some dropbox-y thing); you can also make sure the new charter members are
> included in that.  Then, next election, the new CRO will contact the
> Treasurer/you.   Make sense?
>
> -jeff

Hi Jeff, all

Yes back in September I sent to Jáchym the list of Charter Members,
last emails where about a task for me to add to the list if the CM has
voted on the elections (I have that CSV) and about creating a private
SVN repo for Board stuff instead of using third party storage services
like Dropbox. Jáchym opened a ticket[1] that never was attended (I
completely forgot it, sincerely).

We can discuss on another thread about the private repo, but I trust
the Secretary judgement on the need of that resource, instead of using
Dropbox.

Anyway, that list is just about Charter Members, it's columns are

- firstname
- lastname
- email
- year joined the membership
- country
- 2014-cm
- 2014-board

so nothing to do with Project or Committee members or chairs.

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1404

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org